Alternative Mortgage Products: Impact on Defaults Remains Unclear, but Disclosure of Risks to Borrowers Could be Improved

Alternative Mortgage Products: Impact on Defaults Remains Unclear, but Disclosure of Risks to Borrowers Could be Improved

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source



aquot;A DTl ratio is the borrowera#39;s fixed monthly expenses divided by gross monthly income. ... for 80 percent of the property value, and a second mortgage or a home equity line of credit for part or all of the remaining 20 percent of the property value . ... 20For example, with a no income/no asset verification loan, the borrower provides no proof of income and the lender relies on other factors such as theanbsp;...


Title:Alternative Mortgage Products: Impact on Defaults Remains Unclear, but Disclosure of Risks to Borrowers Could be Improved
Author:
Publisher:DIANE Publishing -
ISBN-13:

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.


Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA